A Front Suspension Leveling Lift Kit with Radius Arms for the 1980-1997 Ford Bronco and 4WD F-150 is a great way to upgrade your stock look, along with on and off-road performance.
This kit lifts the front of your truck 1.5 inches giving you more ground clearance for the trails and fender clearance for a bigger tire. It’s also the perfect height for those of us that don’t want to hop up into a 4-inch lifted truck but still want the lifted look and feel. The kit also includes Solo’s heavy duty 1.25-inch Heimed Extended Radius Arms with Pivot Brackets and Misalignment Spacers, which is also a big upgrade over your stock Ford factory parts.
With 35-inch tires installed on factory wheels, there is minimal radius arm rub. Minor factory bumper trimming needed for 35-inch tire fitment.
● 1.5 inches of added front suspension travel
● 1.5 inches of front suspension lift
● Clears 35-inch tire
● No fiberglass fenders required
● No driveshaft modification required
● Leveling Coil Spring (2x)
● Alignment Cam (2x)
● 1.25″ Heimed Extended Radius Arm with Pivot Brackets and Misalignment Spacers (2x)
● All Grade 8 Hardware
● Yellow Bilstein Front Shock Set (options: none; 2; 4)